Saturday, March 21, 2009

John's Derby Race.





John made a Joker car this year and won second place. Way to go, John! I also included a video of one of the races. so you could see what they look like. John's car is in there if you can spot it. It is purple and green, and has a joker sticker on the front. Oh, and a video of John when he won a race. You can only see him for a second, but it is too good.

Things have been a little crazy for us around here, since I have been working more, but I wanted to give everyone an update on Chirs, for those who don't know. He is on the boat right now for a work up. It was suppost to be for two weeks, but got extended to three. He will be back for about a month and a half and then will be off for a four month cruise. He hopes to be back sooner than last time, but we will see. They are now talking about making him go to Japan, when he gets back, until his enlistment is over. They wont send us all down there, so it would just be him for about 9 months or so. We will see what happens, but we are all a little sad. Doesn't give us much time together in the next year. He hopes to come down to Utah in the next month and a half to talk to a recrutier, since this may be the only oppurtunity he will have to do that. Hope all is well with everyone, especially the ones that will be having babies soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go John. I think your car looks really cool. I am glad you had so much fun.

The Sadlers said...

Good job John. I'm glad that you did so well. Thanks for the update on Chris. Hope you guys can hang in there for the next year.

Anonymous said...

your the one with all the family adventures!!! i wanna be one of your kids