Friday, September 12, 2008

Ben is 7 now!


Ben is 7 now. Yah! Ben really wanted to go to the new star wars movie, so when Grandpa was here we went to that and got the boys star wars shirts. So today we had a party with cake and presents. Haley and John planned several games, with a pokeman theme to play outside. Pokeman tag, is what they are playing in the pics.

2 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

I have to admit....when I met Ben....he melted my heat! Is it just me or do most people share that soft spot for that innocent little face?! Anyway, congratulations! And Happy Birthday Ben!!!

The Sadlers said...

Happy Birthday Ben. Your kids are growing so fast. I know that I say that a million times but I think the last time I saw the kids was Christmas Cookie decorating at my house. And Greg was a tiny baby.