Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Earth Quake!



I'm not sure if everyone heard about the earth quake we had here. It started over in chino hills (which is where my sister lives) and was a 5.8. My sister got most of the blunt of it. Her house shook a lot and she had a lot of things fall and break. Here we mostly just got shook a bit. At first I thought it was the garbage truck going by because it was garbage day. When it keep going I realized it was a earth quake and ran to haley's room where the kids all were to get them to go in the door way. This is not an actual picture but the kids wanted to reinact it for ya. They thought it was great. They have never been through and earth quake before. They were jumping up and down and excited, believe it or not. John wanted us all to run outside. I told him we had to stay in the doorway in case some stuff fell. So it wouldn't hit us. So were fine. The kids thought it was a blast and now they can say they have been through an earth quake.

2 comments:

The Sadlers said...

That's scary. I'm glad it wasent' any bigger. I think that is my biggest fear is being in a natural disaster. I'm glad you guys are okay.

Meredith Haag said...

That's funny! Your kids are so cute! Love the renactment! I'm so glad that no one was hurt!